Ninja vs Watermelon Ninja vs Watermelon

Nicely done. But, I think it needs some sound effects when it comes to the blade and fruit slicing. If you need some sound effects there is plenty to download from Foley sites and Royalty free sites as well. I like the character movement and camera angles but I believe you can do much better.

Overall, well done and well animated.

~ Klaytoid

Socs responds:

Thankyou, and thanks for the suggestions, i'll be sure to check those sites out.

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Love the character movement! Keep up the good work!

Rooshie responds:

Old Man Oatmeal Old Man Oatmeal

I think he has seen too much...

Overall pretty good, love it!

-The Clairvoyant: Prologue- -The Clairvoyant: Prologue-

About time. Really Nice. Glad to see it on Newgrounds and I hope this project goes nicely.

CS:GO Things that always happen CS:GO Things that always happen

I enjoyed the effort you put into this. I can tell that you actually took the time and effort to draw and do frame-by-frame animation. It is a good start and I hope to see more from you.

No Man's Sky: The Animated Series No Man's Sky: The Animated Series

Animation is spot on! Keep up the amazing work.

Tom Rushen Blues Tom Rushen Blues

Animation is good overall, I suggest trying to experiment with point of views and perspective when it comes to animating songs and individuals. A good example of this is to add different view points like switching between camera positions in a scene.

The Audio needs some work though, it sounds slightly muffled and it is not very attractive to the ear. Try using different sound formats or increasing your audio bit rate.

I think you are starting out great and I think you should continue progress with future animations. I am only a amateur, a beginner. My advice shouldn't be taken professionally since I am not a pro-animator. This is your journey and you can do whatever you wish with it.

Very good, I loved the detail on the lip sync and hands.