Ninja vs Watermelon Ninja vs Watermelon

Nicely done. But, I think it needs some sound effects when it comes to the blade and fruit slicing. If you need some sound effects there is plenty to download from Foley sites and Royalty free sites as well. I like the character movement and camera angles but I believe you can do much better.

Overall, well done and well animated.

~ Klaytoid

Socs responds:

Thankyou, and thanks for the suggestions, i'll be sure to check those sites out.

Kings of Nowhere Kings of Nowhere

Love the character movement! Keep up the good work!

Rooshie responds:

Old Man Oatmeal Old Man Oatmeal

I think he has seen too much...

Overall pretty good, love it!

WHALE SIMULATOR WHALE SIMULATOR

Pretty Creative. I enjoyed it.

Darker Darker

Very nice. Love the main riffs!

Shadow Assassin Shadow Assassin

Sounds perfect. Nicely done.

Ramin Hoodlers Ramin Hoodlers

Nice work, keep doing what you do best.

Atonement Atonement

What shading techniques did you use? If you don't mind me asking, I'm also looking for some effective shading styles. This is very good artwork, posing is nice along with color choice and shading.

Psychosoup responds:

I did a simple shading job with a hard brush on the bottom then added mid tones on the same layer. On a new layer I used a soft brush to define the shadows and mid tones with some of the details of the skin. Highlights and darker shadows were added to the same layer with a different brush.
Then I combined the layers and used the dodge and burn tools on a low setting I rendered the small details with a small soft brush and the eyedropper tool.

I hope this helps!

Thank you very much for the vote and the follow~!

Tie Tie

Nice work!

GearBuilder responds:

Thank you that means alot dude !